Feb 22, 2018
The Agent 251 podcast is a Real Estate podcast but Jason insists that we share the stories and inspirational work of people doing good deeds in our community. Meet Gib Leonard from TeamAfrica.com and the Buy A Brick Foundation. For 14 years his faith-based team of recruited volunteers (of everyday people) work for the common goal of partnering with and helping school children and their communities grow and thrive in Zimbabwe. From building schools, water wells, incubating economic sustainability, and feeding school children this boots on the ground and hand up (not hand out) organization has not only changed lives, but has saved lives, and has accomplished things that others have said couldn't be done. The Buy A Brink Foundation and TeamAfrica.com are building communities of future leaders today, so that the people of Zimbabwe have a brighter tomorrow.
Click here to find out how you can help, donate to, or volunteer?
> Purposeful giving and charity can return so much to all
> Problems (even impossible ones) can be solved by listening, joining in, building relationships, and finding the exact needs of any situation
> Find a local, national, or worldwide cause that could use your time, talents, and/or treasures
> Gib's inspiration and journey to work with the people of
> What daily life like in communities of dire need
> Why donating to an African community is just as important as helping out local groups
> The difference between a hand-up charity model and a handout model
> How to get help and get involved with TeamAfrica.com
- If you don't start making the leaders of today, tomorrow is never going to get here. - Gib Leonard
- Work toward your passion, not your job. This will inspire you you to do much bigger things. - Gib Leonard
- $100 dollars (US) can feed breakfast to 150 school kids in Zimbabwe for a whole month. -Gib Leonard
- I was probably the most pathetic bungee jumper the people of Zimbabwe have ever seen. - Jason Will
- We understand that not everyone can afford to go to Zimbabwe but everyone has something that they can lend to this cause and make a real impact. - Jason Will
Will Real Estate
Prompt and professional service is our guarantee.
JWRE's goal is to be informative and helpful. Through our service we hope to earn your business with our exemplary level of service and extensive local knowledge of the Mobile & Baldwin County area.
Agent 251 is recorded and produced
at Deep Fried Studios.
Producer: Johnny Gwin